Getting Involved

I recently was provided an incredible opportunity to meet with a few industry professionals one on one and just talk about my work. I don’t tend to put myself out there all too often so having the spotlight solely on me and my work was a little intimidating but also encouraging. The feedback I got was extremely positive which I was really excited to hear because no one has really ever seen the majority of my portfolio. That in particular was something I discussed with a few people, not getting myself out there. I’ve never been a big social media guy, so we talked about alternative ways to get myself and the work out into the world and still fit my personality. So my goal moving forward is to be present in my local art scene, talk to small galleries, join art and photo clubs, be involved in art fairs and shows, and yes maybe even a little social media. 


Comments

  1. Are these film? These are great! What is the first image?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts